Wednesday, March 02, 2005

And I keep going and going...


Me and Stormy Snowboarding in Wisconsin


not that theres anything wrong with that. So today is the first day in a while that i actually get to sit down in my own home and relax. It started the 22nd of february, tuesday, when i decided to get up early and go visit my friends in dallas for a little tuesday night dinner. I was there until thursday morning, and since its such a pain to fly into dallas (theres a little thing called the wright amendment, a federal law, where southwest can only fly into neighboring states from dallas. ridiculous i know) it took me all day to get home, not to mention that my flight to tulsa got cancelled b/c of severe weather in houston, where my plane was coming from. anyways, i got home, went to bed, got a call the next morning to sit airport standby. oook, i get to the airport around 730am, sit for a couple hours, get a call saying they are sending me on a 3 day trip with overnights in sacramento and kansas city. no problem. i actually got home a little early, it now being feb. 27th, however i had a flat on my car and a million other things to do that day, plus i get a call that night that i had to be at the airport the next morning for a 1 day trip (i was only good for 1 day of a 4 day block. ask if you want explanation of this) at 645am. i'm goin to oklahoma city then they're just flying me back as a passenger. in OKC, i'm thinking..."ya know, i forgot my running shoes in dallas, and it'll be easy to hop over there from OKC and get them...why not?" saved josue a lil money from mailing my shoes. so i called to get released in OKC, flew to dallas, and spent the day hanging out, playin some tennis. left around 6, flew to houston, hopped on a plane that i knew was being worked by my friend stormy and my roommate da'rrow back to chicago. got home at 1am. that day started at 445. next day i picked up stormy sometime in the am, we drove a lil outside of chicago to a ski place that didn'treally exist....then...a little dissapointed, drove to wisconsinto another ski place that was better. got there at 2pm, skiied until our bums were sore, which wasn't long since the snow was pretty much ice. we left at 6, missed our exit so took another road back, which ended up being 45 min longer , but we didn't have to pay tolls...but i missed my fantasy baseball draft, so i called zach and he drafted for me over the phone. :) ya do what ya gotta do. so finally i was home, we watched a movie last night, then...ugghh..then this morning april freakin' manint has the audacity to call me at 7:30. what a pain. so here i am, finally a day to relax. it was a crazy few days, but its what i signed up for.

4 comments:

tjmccloud said...

and I thought i traveled... wow.

J-Wild said...

Nice "formatting".......Oh yea...Waaa!

Tidmore said...

Like the new look, that ppicture is cute, your looking good my man!

Hey question, are you gonna make it out to LA to see me and Jeri and the grubbsies, cause I'm din to see you man, and I'd like to see Adam if I can. And guess what we have to fly to Dallas! Stupid crappy law of some kind! Once I'm a lawyer I'm gonna do my best to get rid of that crap. Or I'm gonna represent actors and actresses and make lots of money off of them and use it to pay people "under the table" and get the law revoked! Yeah!

Tid Out!

TKP said...

guess who i talked to tonight? your former roommate-sallie. she has to go ten whole days without seeing clark (her boyfriend)while he's in colorado for spring break. maybe you should call her or something. she'll be hopelessly sappy and lonely. any chance you'll be stopping in abilene sometime? it'd be great to see you.