Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Summertime: A ReCap

I'm not the biggest summer fan, I personally think its a tad overrated, but throughout the season I realized that all most of you know about Chicago are the wintry pictures I sent back way back when when I moved in. I know, that was a long sentence, but on my biking adventures throughout the city, which is most of what I do here when I have free time, I stopped along the way to snap a few photos. They might not be the greatest pictures, but they should give you a good idea of what it's like here when 6 feet of snow doesn't cover the ground. Plus, just wait until I get my Canon 20D.




My Street


Yeah I dunno


My Apartment


Cubs Depreession is Everywhere








4 comments:

The Future said...

Great pics! Awesome. Chicago looks really nice, some pics more than others...

However, I am a bit disappointed. I have wanted a Canon EOS-20D for a year-year and a half now, but now if I get one people will think I copied you. Hardly!

Malaysian Debster said...

Yea for Chicago! It's really pretty out there. Can't wait for the time Josue and I can finally fly out there to visit ya.

J-Wild said...

Great pics Jeremy, you actually make Chicago look nice!

kentbrantly said...

looks like maybe you take after your dad a little bit. i guess if you ever quit the airline business, at least you have a good hobby to fall back on.