Sunday, November 06, 2005

Underappreciated

I'm angry. I thought I meant more to this organization, and this is the thanks I get?

I have almost 20,000 hits. Of those almost 10,000 are unique. And thats in only 1 year.

Sure I can be a pain. Sure I can tick people off. But in the end, I'm worth it, right? I'm one of the elite, if not THE BEST, of the blogging world.

And blogspot.com has the AUDACITY to not even mention..not even a FOOTNOTE...about my 1 Year anniversary that rolled over on Nov. 4th???? Are you kidding? I thought this was a classy organization. I came here to make it the best. I wanted to take them all the way. You'd think they would appreciate me just a tad more.

I'm just so hurt..i mean...I think i'm a little ill. I need to take a break for a week or so. I'm just not sure its all worth it. Almost twice a week I put in all the time and effort that it takes to create a good blog. And I think they're pretty dang good! But no one appreciates it. And whats worse is I do it all for nothing!!! And yet i get no recognition for 365 outstanding days?? Over 130 outstanding posts about my sooo exciting life?? I'm gonna hold out.

If you need to speak to me, call my agent.

-The Terrell Owens of the Blogging World

4 comments:

kentbrantly said...

that's right! stick it to "the man"! underappreciated is right. that's why i haven't been posting... underappreciation...

either that, or a lack of time.

good luck with the hold out. i wish you all the best.

The Future said...

Did you still get your paycheck?

BSC said...

Perhaps you could post some pics of scantilly clad women?

david said...

you are appreciated, jeremy, and tagged even!

now post about that!