Thursday, December 22, 2005

Jowler Del Jugo!

So I took a cue from my boy Grubbsy and decided to do some Jowlin' of my own!!! If you're not aware what Jowlin' is, and you can't figure it out by the pictures, and you didn't read grubbsy's blog, its basically shaking your head really fast and taking a pic in the middle of it. It creates quite the headache, but quite fun when its over!! As an added bonus, I got my roommate in on the act, though shes not aware yet that her pic is on the internet. I'll tell her when she gets home.










I hope you had some good laughs. Merry Christmas!

-JJ

6 comments:

The Juice said...

yeah i know i posted the same pic twice, but its a pain to go back and remove it..maybe ill do it later.

JonGrubbs said...

Nice Jowlin' Baby! I don't care if you posted it twice, all the better! Stick it to the one-post man. The first picture is the best one; perfect laxity in the lips and mouth. Otherworldly expression. Perfect 10 for you! What'd I tell you, hurts like a sumb**ch. Check out that Jowlers.com. It's freaking hilarious.

Malaysian Debster said...

You have way too much time in your hands...

By the way, nice haircut. :)

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, this has all the markings of the beginning stages of camera abuse. I'm worried about you.
Dad

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with that you have to much time on your hand.
By the way, we are looking forward to seeing you at christmas and will you please tell us what you want for christmas. It is still not too late,
Uncle Ken

Kuh-Reese said...

That was the funniest thing i've seen today. I miss you tons. Where the heck do you live now?

carisse