Wednesday, January 18, 2006

GONE

Picture of the Week: Spokane, Washington

I guess you could call it Rash. Yeah, it WAS a little extreme. It kinda popped up on me and I'm really not sure what I'm gonna do now. Because its gone. Maybe she's crazy. She's got a few screws loose. But in the end we're Nomads as it is. It's probably better off somewhere else. We didn't treat it well. We're always gone. Who needs it? In fact, I didn't really like it anyway. It was ugly. It did need a new owner, someone who would take care of it better.

But oh how it took care of me. Those lonely nights when it comforted me. Sure it wasn't the nicest, but you know the saying: "you don't know what you have until its gone. " I'm gonna miss it.

DIEDRA SOLD OUR FURNITURE!

The girl who bought it asked Diedra: "So, when are you guys moving?"

"April."

Thats a long time from now.

-JJ

2 comments:

The Future said...

Spokane is truly amazing. Amazing.

The Juice said...

thanks zach.

ok so i'm averaging like 50 people a day on this thing...does no one have anything to say? or should i be more compelling?