Saturday, March 04, 2006

Malibu Jeremy

Ok so this isn't Malibu (Santa Monica), but whats the diff?
OK so we're crusing through Malibu, and we stop at a red light. As we wait for the green, 2 silver Ferrari Modena's scream by us. Travis and Jeri barely glance, but my head is on a swivel. As I voice how impressed I am, Trav and Jeri say that they see those cars daily in Malibu, where Hollywood's elite like to grace the lawns of Pepperdine University.
"I guess you're right." I said. "But when I get to see an Aston Martin...now then I'll be truly impressed."
The Aston Martin Vanquish is my favorite car, $300,000 hand made beauts from the U.K loaded with a V12.
At the red light we hang a right, and right there in the oncoming lane, waiting for the stop light, was a freakin' silver Aston Martin Vanquish, nearly 5 secs after I had made that statement. This was going to be a good weekend.
Last weekend I flew my boy Adam Brown Sugar out to So-Cal to have a little college roommate reunion. Adam came from Dallas (wow, what a trip dallas to burbank is with that dad-gum wright amendment!!) and I met him in Phoenix, and we went to Burbank together.
We spent the weekend browsing Candy Stores, comparing our weights against the fattest man ever to live, Pole-Dancing the Ferris Wheel, and laughing at people singing for Adam's birthday when it really wasn't his birthday.
I'll leave you with some pictures of the weekend.


Yikes.

Shea, future Oscar winner. Remember the face, kids.

Adam's Birthday! I think he's embarrassed.

Hanging from a tree. Go figure.

Yay!

Wonder whats on his mind?

The guys...I forget how short I am

mmmmm...fresh seasweed

The guys, again

Classic Zoolander pose

..................

Hundreds of feet above ground....Grubbsy gets down

And so does Adam

16 comments:

kentbrantly said...

looks like malibu has added a little weight to Travis. he's frickin' huge!

david said...

awww... i miss you guys. it looks like you all had an awesome time.

The Juice said...

yikes kent. at first i was like "well i hope he doesn't read this." hahaha. then i realized what you were talking about. haha

Brown Sugar said...

i might use a picture or two from your blog to put on my own when i get the rest of the pictures... anyway, there is something odd about that last picture of me....somwhere where my shirt meets my pants...i can't describe it...sorry...nevermind

JonGrubbs said...

Yeah, Adam, you're right. There is something unsettling about your waistline. It almost looks like those jeans were Photoshopped in. Oh, wait a minute. I actually found the original image, and you're right!

Brown Sugar said...

i didn't know jeremy's camera had x-ray vision.....i wanted my man panties to be a secret.

Shea said...

Adam... how many times do I have to tell you to stop raiding my panty drawer.... geez...

They did look rather nice though.

Shea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brown Sugar said...

wow...if sheas first comment made the comment list, how bad was the next one before she decided to take it off.......and i didn't raid any panty drawer...i simply investigated

Brown Sugar said...

just smile and nod grubbsy...smile and nod

JeriRae said...

Hmm, was I there that weekend?

The Juice said...

wow, who knew so much was going on on my blog while i was away!! whew!!!

oh, and jeri, your presence would have been documented more if you hadn't run away everytime i pointed the camera at you!!!

JeriRae said...

Hmm the only time I remembered having a camera pointed at me was at the Oscar thing. We have a ton of pictures on our camera.

Tidmore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tidmore said...

Can't you just update by adding a piture of Jeri to the last post?

Samantha said...

Ahhh you guys are so cute. :)