Tuesday, June 13, 2006

DOUBLE TRUE



This past weekend I'd had the opportunity to travel to Cincinnati, OH to attend my Shiloh friend Marcus Ewing's wedding to another Shiloh pal Adrienne. Though I honestly don't know her maiden name. But congrats to them. These are some snaps from the weekend there. (Oh,and we went to louisville slugger in louisville and got marcus a personalized wooden bat...and then we all got one ourselves. I'm stoked about it.)

Some of you may not know this, actually most of you may not, but I'm not a huge fan of the traditional conservative churches. In a lot of aspects I just think they've got it all wrong in how they treat those that don't exactly adhere to the appropriate lifestyle that most Christians subscribe to and live...or at least attempt to live. But its more of a mindset that maybe we don't even realize that we have, but it surely affects our actions toward social outcasts. After recently visiting my friend BC's blog, I watched a banned video that really spoke to me about how I think church should be.

I had trouble embedding it, so check it out here.


TRUE.

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Hey...I need to ask you a question but I don't have your e-mail address. Could you let me know?
jacqueline_holton@yahoo.com

Griswold said...

Great pictures Jeremy. Hope you were able to catch a plane OK on Sunday after Alex and I dropped you off.

teresefaye said...

I hope you read this... today at 2 pm starts a high wave advisory for the coast. So there will be some good waves out for the next couple days...