Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sometimes things just tend to work out

Jackie Robinson Day, Dodger Stadium, April 15th 2007, 60 years to the day that Jackie Robinson stepped onto a Major League Baseball Field.

In Attendance: Hank Aaron, Dave Winfield, Frank Robinson, Jackie Robinson's Widow and Daughter, and Bud Selig.




You Can't really tell, but every Dodger player wore #42, making taking the box score slightly more difficult. (Who's on third??? #42....)



Grubbs playing with my Camera. He deserves to have this posted for all to see.

6 comments:

JonGrubbs said...

Wow, with my head in that position, it looks like I carry a sack of potatoes under my chin. I might need to see a high priced, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. In my own defense, I was looking down and trying to look as ridiculous as possible. People should know that I really am a skinny (more or less) guy. Oh, and if you were wondering, yes, this is my "O" face.

Shea said...

.... I have no idea who that man is... never seen him... never met him... don't know him.

Shea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brown Sugar said...

he looks a little like my college roommate.....i guess the pressures of life got to him....he done fell off the deep end.

J-Wild said...

Dude...Henegar would be so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, With your comment about Jackie Robinson, check out our friend Jon Eig's new book "Opening
Day, The Story of Jackie Robinson's First Season" which has just been released. I'm sure you can get an autographed copy with a well placed phone call.
Hope you're feeling better.
Dad