Friday, May 18, 2007

I still got it!


A few days ago, we flew the entire Florida Gator track team back to florida. Now for those of your who are not aware, I used to run track in high school, and my parents ALMOST made me do it in college. And I was halfway decent at it, so it holds a special place in my heart, and I like to talk times and splits with current and former track athletes...just to let them know that I could smoke them anyday. (As opposed to baseball, as when I recently ran into my old baseball coach, I asked, "why did you always choose me for all stars? I was terrible." His response: "You were fast.")

anyways, in the middle of our service, one of the "lady gators" came out of the lav, looked at me, and said "you used to run, didn't you."


The rest of the story is completely not important, and we didn't exchange times (just events), because you can't compare guys and girls times. Anyways, I was just happy to know that at the old age of 26, I still got it.

And now, for the main "event."




Create Your Own PaloozaHead - Visit Lollapalooza.com

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is quite possibly one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. You should be ashamed of shaking your hips like that, Mr. CoCer.

The Juice said...

whats funny about that is that it isn't far off from my dancing in the acu dorms

laura g said...

go, Ted, with that shot of Jeremy running!