Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Surprise!

First of all, I'd like to point out that I've set up a PhotoBlog. It's exclusively for my photos. I'm gonna do my best to do just one a day for more attention to detail but every day, so be sure to check back often. If anyone would like to use a picture (I have them all watermarked) just let me know! Also, I HIGHLY encourage constructive criticism. If you hate it, say so. It's entitled:

Juice's Foto Foray

http://jeremiahlee.aminus3.com/

I'm starting out with some of my favorites.


anyways,

I went for a bike ride today to enjoy the sunshine and to just get some thinking done.

Shortly after, I returned to the house, and noticed one of the inside doors, the one between the kitchen and the short stairway leading outside, closed shut, which isn't usual. I couldn't think of anyone who might have come by since Jessy doesn't come home until later (granted, I don't know her schedule THAT well).

Dumbfounded, I opened the door to find THIS staring at me.








-JJ

3 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

i'll check the pictures shortly...but is that a pitbull or a mix thereof....if so, don't blow in it's face...you might have a near death experience...i know

laura g said...

L-O-V-E that dog! so, is it your roomie's? or did it just help itself into your house?

LoriLoo310 said...

Holy cuteness! I must squeeze the puppy ...