Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doin' my part!

Today I made 2 trips to the grocery store, 2 to the bike shop (i'm tuning my bike myself, aside from help here and there from the shop, and its currently not ridable...) and 1 trip to the hardware store, and my car has not left the driveway.

Also, I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian. Tami is a "flexitarian," which means a vegetarian except with the occassional beef or chicken, but she says she'll join me in going all out. But she sent me this article. So thats what I'm reading.

-JJ

1 comment:

Deanna said...

copy cat!! :) i had never heard the term flexitarian. i was thinking someting along the lines of carnitarian or vegivore. ha. its not so bad actually. i eat veggie at home but if i eat at someone elses house i dont make them cook veggie for me. and when i eat out i dont always eat veggie since thats pretty hard. i like it though.