Saturday, April 19, 2008

Keep it Clean, Will Ya?

This has been bothering me for a long time now, and its time to share.

I'm continually amazed at the complete INABILITY of ADULTS to keep things clean. And I'm not even talking about their home. At home, do what you want, leave your Kleenexes, dirty diapers, paper towels, whatever...you can leave those around. It's your house.

But I'm getting tired of going into bathrooms at restaurants and seeing filth everywhere. I mean really there is no reason for ANY public bathrooms to be that dirty. Is it really that hard to pitch your paper towel into the trash can??? I love public restrooms at rest stops. Theres never paper towels in there, just blow dryers, so its always clean.

And I know I've mentioned this in a previous blog, but do you really have to shove ALL your trash into the seatback pocket? Even those poopy diapers?? (YES, I'VE WITNESSED THIS)

At the gates in chicago, we have new chairs, complete with mini tables between each chair, large enough for you to set drinks or food on. So just the other day, I waited for everyone to board the aircraft. Once everyone was into the jetway, I was completely APPALLED. Here, just a few minutes prior, were a group of ADULTS, with the possibility of a few children, waiting for their flight. Now, they were not there, but unfortunately, EVERY SINGLE TABLE had trash on it. Cups, wrappers, you name it. If they had it and it needed to go into the trash, they had left it. I don't get it. I really don't.

People, take the time, THROW IT AWAY!

1 comment:

laura g said...

AAAAAAAAMEN.