Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Numero DOS!

Ok, if you would, please allow me just one moment..JUST ONE! to be smug. ok, here it is.






YES! This is the second time I've won the coveted award. When people find out about it, they ask me what I did to win it. Well its simple really...well...yeah I dunno. Just one day you get a letter in the mail.

Also take note of the beard. I tend to go in cycles..I trim it real short before work..kind of a five o'clock shadow sort of thing, then I don't shave until I have to go back to work. Usually my crew asks about it by day 3. And as you can see, I haven't worked in a while.

Also we went on a recent 14er hike, Mt Elbert. Highest peak in Colorado, and one that I almost climbed when I was on Trek. But the weather did not permit. This time the weather was splendid. Really, check out the pics, some of them are really cool.


Mt Elbert


-JJ

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I say: If you got it, flaunt it...and I'm talking about both the beard and the FA of the Month. :D

Katie said...

rock on! well done!

The Future said...

Way to go!!!

Maybe I can be on one of your flights sometime... okay, who am I kidding? I can never fly Southwest living out here! :D

Brown Sugar said...

Good job jeremy.....do you get anything else for winning flight attendant of the month?.....like maybe extra extra free flight coupons...that would be nice...and then i could have yet another one...that's what really sustains our friendship you know.