Thursday, January 29, 2009

Super Bowl?

Ever since the contestants in the super bowl have been decided, I have purposefully avoided all sports shows. Thats sportscenter, PTI, Around the Horn, etc. All shows that I pretty much watch regularly. (Although I still read CNNsi, just avoid all Super Bowl related articles.) One article I did not avoid was one about how the two weeks before the super bowl are the most obnoxious. How true it is.

These past two weeks (week and 4 days) have been great. Sometimes I forget the big game is even coming up. Just the other night I picked up a trip over that day, so I won't even get to see it. I don't think I really care. I mean, I want the Steelers to win, but not being subjecting to the media DIGGING for any sub-story they can find, well, its quite nice.

Bring on Baseball.

-JJ

1 comment:

Travis & Jeri Tidmore said...

yes, bring on baseball!