Sunday, March 22, 2009

Home!

So we just returned from our 2 weeks in Morocco, first time overseas for both of us, and it was completely and utterly amazing. We have come back with so many stories that there is no way to put them into words. We visited 4 imperial cities, bargained for items for our lives, met awesome people, climbed sand dunes, rode camels, and got scrubbed down by a complete stranger in a public bath house.

I'm still sifting through photos, so here are some just for now. Enjoy.









2 comments:

me said...

oh my gosh - isn't Morocco amazing? I've only been to Marrakesh, but your pics of the marketplace and orange stands made me sad - I want to go back there SOOO bad! :)

Tamara said...

Did you blog this from the plane?!?! :P I can't wait for you to upload all the photos!