Sunday, March 01, 2009

Republicans are making me SICK

So heres my problem right now. I've seen some clips of that giant Republican conference going on, and its ALL bashing. Obama is wrong for this, is wrong for that...and the PROBLEM is that they are focusing on WINNING NEXT YEAR more than they are solving problems RIGH NOW. More about causing dissention than fixing the economy. Look, YOU LOST, and you'll just have to suck it up for 4 years. We have bigger issues right now and I don't have the time or patience to listen to your whining.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I so very much agree with your points about focusing on solving problems in the here and now. Part of that includes moving on past the election, who won, and who lost...things were said and done on both sides and I really wish that would just be acknowledged, forgiven, and forgotten.

I just want to say to most politicians, "Children, please."

me said...

everyone finds things to whine about. not just one side or the other. :)